Help finding DPE

spiderweb

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ben
Especially for Marylanders: Specifically, do you have the contact info for John Cutcher?

wangmyers said:
Specifically, do you have the contact info for John Cutcher?

Well, I was going to post John Cutcher's contact info, as found on the FAA website under DE locator service, as found on the flight standards service section, but then I remember I can't do that without bringing the wrath of POA down on me...

Ed Guthrie said:
Well, I was going to post John Cutcher's contact info, as found on the FAA website under DE locator service, as found on the flight standards service section, but then I remember I can't do that without bringing the wrath of POA down on me...
Huh? Howzat?!

You can find his contact info on the FAA Designee Search Page. Search under the "EA07 - Baltimore Flt Stds Dist Office", he's the first person who shows up.

Last edited:
bbchien said:
Huh? Howzat?!

Read the rules. No posting another person's personal information. Last time I posted publicly available personal informaiton (it was another tidbit off the FAA website) the post was pulled (or I was firmly asked to pull it--don't remember which) and I was chastised for violating the rule.

Back