Hello

AmazonChitlin

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
AmazonChitlin
Hi!

I didn't see an introduction forum, so I figured I'd post here.

I'm Paul. I've been flying since 2009. I have my PPL, tailwheel, and high performance endorsements. I'm working on my commercial, and am about 3/4ths of the way done (I'm doing it 141, and am just about to start the instrument portion).

I'm an air traffic controller for the Army National Guard, with a CTO from Taji, Iraq. I also multiple radar ratings from Speicher and Taji.
In the civilian world, I'm a referral coordinator for UnitedHealth Care here in Phoenix.

I've been cruising the forum for awhile, and hopefully will become a regular poster here in the future!

Hi!

I didn't see an introduction forum, so I figured I'd post here.

I'm Paul. I've been flying since 2009. I have my PPL, tailwheel, and high performance endorsements. I'm working on my commercial, and am about 3/4ths of the way done (I'm doing it 141, and am just about to start the instrument portion).

I'm an air traffic controller for the Army National Guard, with a CTO from Taji, Iraq. I also multiple radar ratings from Speicher and Taji.
In the civilian world, I'm a referral coordinator for UnitedHealth Care here in Phoenix.

I've been cruising the forum for awhile, and hopefully will become a regular poster here in the future!

Welcome to POA....

Pull up a chair and sit a spell...:cheers:

Welcome to the club.
I have a distant cousin called "Blind Melon Chitlen".
Ever hear of him?
(giggity )

Where ya doing it at? You're a controller at Chandler right? If you didn't realize it, this is Miranda from AZDG. :)

From another AZ pilot- welcome. Although I'm pretty new here too.

Thanks everyone!

Great to see/hear/read from you Miranda! One of these days I'll make it to another meet up. ;) I've PM'd the rest to ya.

Welcome Paul! I'm new here also. I have family in Chandler and plan to do lots of flying to AZ from SoCal.... Once I pass my check ride. (Hopefully in a few weeks)

Nice intro Paul, welcome to POA. Other than myself, I think that you will find this to be a great group of people to be associated with. Looking forward to your future posts.

-John

Welcome Paul! I'm new here also. I have family in Chandler and plan to do lots of flying to AZ from SoCal.... Once I pass my check ride. (Hopefully in a few weeks)

It's a fun flight. When we went we got an ariel tour of Big Bear. :yes: And Chandler (KCHD) has a wonderful cafe!

Back