Hello PoA

Ray F

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Ray F
Hey guys and gals, I've been a member here for a bit and made a few posts here and there but I've never formally introduced myself. Name is Ray, a little over 40 hrs into my ppl at 5C1. I need my long xc, night dual xc and checkride prep to finish it up. Can't wait to get it done, it's taken over a year to get where I'm at now as I can really only fly on the weekends. I've really enjoyed this forum so far, it's very informative and entertaining, and it seems there's a good bunch of guys on here. I know there are a few on here from my area and I look forward to meeting you.

Hi! I love PoA. I almost always learn something new and see new perspectives.

Hi there. Good luck finishing up, I'm sure it will go well.

Hey Ray, I'm just down I 10 from you KIWS. Once you get your ppl we can meet at Lockhart for BBQ or Lagrange for a breakfast.
Lynn
Welcome

Hey Ray! My former CFII ( great guy ) is now instructing down in San Antonio. Welcome to POA.

Welcome to PoA!

Make sure to do your long XC out to KRAS and have lunch with Jay!

Hey Ray, I'm just down I 10 from you KIWS. Once you get your ppl we can meet at Lockhart for BBQ or Lagrange for a breakfast.
Lynn
Welcome
Sounds good. Will definitely do that.

Hey Ray! My former CFII ( great guy ) is now instructing down in San Antonio. Welcome to POA.

Is he at 5C1?
Welcome to PoA!

Make sure to do your long XC out to KRAS and have lunch with Jay!
Yeah I was actually thinking about that.

Thank you. I usually drive to rockport when I go to the coast but when I get my cert KRAS and your hotel may have to be my "go to" spot.

Sweet. I like Rockport fine, but for the ocean and the beach, there's no place better than Port Aransas.
:D

Welcome to PoA where the phsychiatric medication is free but the hat is made of unobtainium.

Welcome Ray,

I fly out of IWS in Houston. I am sure you are building your experience flying all over central Texas. I have family in Austin, so it's just a matter of time before I start heading out that way. What type of plane are you training in?

Back