Hello guys!

Hey Mate! Welcome to the POA boards! Tell us a little about yourself?

Second aboard, got more to say about yourself? There is a "intro sectio"

Seems like I meet a busload of Aussies at OSH every year. I don't know if they can fly a lick, but they sure know how to have a good time. Are you one of them?

I see you're from Melbourne; I have spent time in Sydney and Adelaide (find one person in ten in the USA who have actually *heard* of Adelaide!). Got family there.

In connection with travel plans, I have investigated the possibility of securing rental aircraft in Australia and exercising my US pilot's certificate in Australia. Understand it has gotten somewhat more complicated. Can you comment?

I mean, after all, we say "Line up and wait" now, too!

I see you're from Melbourne; I have spent time in Sydney and Adelaide (find one person in ten in the USA who have actually *heard* of Adelaide!). Got family there.

In connection with travel plans, I have investigated the possibility of securing rental aircraft in Australia and exercising my US pilot's certificate in Australia. Understand it has gotten somewhat more complicated. Can you comment?

I mean, after all, we say "Line up and wait" now, too!
Interesting! I just got back from a showing of Monika Petrillo's Flyabout! Unfortunately, the company she used to circumnavigate Australia is out of business, but she said that she knows of some others that have similar tours. You'll likely end up transferring the privileges to an Australian certificate unless you find an N-registered plane for rent.

Interesting! I just got back from a showing of Monika Petrillo's Flyabout! Unfortunately, the company she used to circumnavigate Australia is out of business, but she said that she knows of some others that have similar tours. You'll likely end up transferring the privileges to an Australian certificate unless you find an N-registered plane for rent.
Monika presented her Flyabout! video to Cessnas 2 Oshkosh this past year. Wonderful video. http://www.flyaboutmovie.com/about.html

Back