Hello everyone. New member here

Actually Tim I grew up just South of you in Jonesboro, AR. Left in 1982 and have only been back a handful of times for family reunions. You guys can keep your mosquitoes, humidity and tornadoes. ;)

No mosquitoes once you get out of the delta...away from the rivers...and into the ozark hills (I can't bring myself to call them mountains).

Not nearly as much humidity either.

Tornadoes? Meh. One in a million shot.

Bryan is the masculine spelling of this ancient Celtic name.
Brion is the feminine spelling.

If he was still around, he would kick your a$$ for that!
5708917_gal.jpg

BTW, welcome!

As for POA, we're having a no-charge sign up for new Spin Zone participants on January 2, so sign up then.

Nice... next you're going to send him to the basement of the Alamo...

Welcome to the Aviation Asylum! Best wishes for getting back into flying. I think that once it is in your blood it is hard to get away from it.

Hey, you were the one who started it when you told stories about me and Ghery!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I forgot about that whole plot line. I wonder if Tim and Ghery will ever find their way back to one another.

On Topic:
Bricktown Brewery is good if you go back to OKC

So you have your PPL SEL? Why LSA? You don't qualify for a medical?

E

On Topic:
Bricktown Brewery is good if you go back to OKC

Eds BBQ on the canal is the worst I have had in a long time. $17 got me a pile of **** on a plate. Best part of the meal was having to opportunity to walk out with half still on the table. Ribs, deviled eggs and green beans. It all sucked. I would have rather had gone to Sonic and got a corn dawg. I was very disappointed.

On Topic: Bricktown Brewery is good if you go back to OKC

No doubt, and LOVE all the pool tables upstairs.

Sounds like an overnight fly-in party in the making to me!

I'm sure there are hotels w/i walking (stumbling) distance!

Last edited:
"So you have your PPL SEL? Why LSA? You don't qualify for a medical?"

I've been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer everywhere but my bones and brains. That will pretty much kill your medical.
I get around pretty good. Got a medical retirement from my job.
The rest is from savings and investments made in the early 90s.
I'm going to beat this cancer but until I do my drivers license is my medical and LSA is pretty much all I'm to be trusted with.
I don't want to fly very far or too fast so LSA isn't much of a sacrifice for me anyway. I quit taking chemotherapy and started using nutrition and faith to heal my body.
The docs all gave me 6 mos to live back in May so I'm already out performing expectations. I just wanna make it long enough to raise my daughter.

Back