Helicopter down at a fair.

benyflyguy

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
benyflyguy
This is a staple at our local fair. 25 dollar helicopter rides. They run constantly.
Unsure of any details. Near N13. Buddy took this pic. Bloomsburg fairgrounds.
EB405499-1161-4A56-94E0-0665EC5BE078.jpeg

A few years ago a dentist who was the pilot walked into the tailrotor while fueling helicopter that was still running.

Sure looks that way. The nose is a dead give away....

Apparently no serious injuries for this accident but the story is still developing. Those things run for 16 hours straight it seems. Crazy.

Crap! I think that’s my hangar neighbors bird. I’m not sure who the pilot was, I could not find that info. The company gives rides here in ocean city Maryland.

Apparently no serious injuries for this accident but the story is still developing. Those things run for 16 hours straight it seems. Crazy.
Three taken to hospital, no details on extent of injuries.

Damn. Hope everyone is ok.

My hangar neighbor, the pilot, is in stable condition, I talked with him today but ICU limited his time. I didn’t ask questions, having BTDT, it’s not appropriate. It’s just good to know your friends are thinking of you and your friends are there if anything is needed.

Passengers were listed with minor injuries.

My hangar neighbor, the pilot, is in stable condition, I talked with him today but ICU limited his time. I didn’t ask questions, having BTDT, it’s not appropriate. It’s just good to know your friends are thinking of you and your friends are there if anything is needed.

That’s good to hear. I goto that fair every year. Largest in the state I believe. Those helicopter rides go nonstop all day and evening. The pace seems feverish!!

I hope everyone recovers quickly.

Back