Helicopter carrying MBNA executives crashes in New York

I have no love for MBNA or their business practices. I'll withold further comments.

I met some of the pilots for MBNA at 0W3 when the MBNA President treated some of his guests to an Ironbirds game in Aberdeen.

One of MBNA's Sigourski's landed at 0W3 and stayed for several hours, and a second one joined later because the Execs and the guests were going home to different places.

All four pilots that we met were very friendly, sociable guys who were happy to show us around the helo's and just hang out and chat. They all seemed very professional and had excellent pattern manners.

I'm glad no one was killed and wish for a speedy recovery for those still being treated.

Greebo said:
One of MBNA's Sigourski's landed at 0W3 and stayed for several hours, and a second one joined later because the Execs and the guests were going home to different places.

<pedantic> Sikorsky </pedantic>

HTH, NC,

-Andrew

You know, regardless of their business practices or personal body hygiene, I still don't wish any harm on them. I tend to reserve that type of attitude for murderers, kidnappers, rapists, terrorists, etc.. Whatever business practices you agree or disagree with, I don't think they deserve to be pulled out of the water and put into a body bag.

Brian Austin said:
You know, regardless of their business practices or personal body hygiene, I still don't wish any harm on them. I tend to reserve that type of attitude for murderers, kidnappers, rapists, terrorists, etc.. Whatever business practices you agree or disagree with, I don't think they deserve to be pulled out of the water and put into a body bag.

I concur.

Back