Heathrow wins for worst airport

ORD is a dream compared to Heathrow. I have to be in Malaga next month and to avoid Heathrow I am having to fly Air France to Paris. That ain't no picnic either but it sure beats Heathrow

I'm more interested in which airport is least politically corrupt. I'm certain Atlanta falls behind 6Y9. :eek:

Yay La Guardia made the list! It's no surprise they're not number 2, though, they recently got rid of the vague smell of urine in all the terminals. Now they just need to get rid of the 1.5 hour long taxi line we sat in tonight in almost perfect weather...

Yay La Guardia made the list! It's no surprise they're not number 2, though, they recently got rid of the vague smell of urine in all the terminals. ...

How did they do that? I thought that's what New York (New Jersey) smells like.

:D

No cracks about Chicago. The Gary steel mills are gone or have scrubbers ow.

No surprise about Heathrow at all. Even worse since they instituted the "one bag, no personal item" rule at the checkpoints. Personally, I think LaGuardia is fine. I'd put BWI high on the "bad airports" list.

Best airports? Amsterdam Schipol or Zurich are near the top.

How did they do that? I thought that's what New York (New Jersey) smells like.

:D

No cracks about Chicago. The Gary steel mills are gone or have scrubbers ow.

New carpet, new drywall, new ceiling tiles. Now they just need two new runways and it'll be a great airport.

Back