Heat, Fog & Hot Sauce

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
Welcome to Louisiana (unless you're a Yankee).

Every day this week I have had to hold over LFT and/or CWF airports praying for the vis to come up to 1/2 mile/100 ft OV.

It is 88 during the day & 68 at night in May? What the hell is it in Aug?

Tomorrow for a change of pace....... Fog, 89 H /68 L

How do people live here?

I am Soo glad I have a pool in my backyard & central A/C :)

The upside is being so close to New Orleans. I can actually understand the people there when they speak. Big party every night on Bourbon St. I was there last weekend..Party,Party,Party :goofy: :happydance: :cheers: :goofy:

Eamon said:

Every day this week I have had to hold over LFT and/or CWF airports praying for the vis to come up to 1/2 mile/100 ft OV.

Tomorrow for a change of pace....... Fog, 89 H /68 L

How do people live here?

I am Soo glad I have a pool in my backyard & central A/C :)

The upside is being so close to New Orleans. I can actually understand the people there when they speak. Big party every night on Bourbon St. I was there last weekend..Party,Party,Party :goofy: :happydance: :cheers: :goofy:

Now you see why I'd love to move back north. You can always put more clothes on in the winter, but there's only so much you can take off :eek:

wsuffa said:
Now you see why I'd love to move back north. You can always put more clothes on in the winter, but there's only so much you can take off :eek:

LOL I am soo with you on that.

The good is my company allows me to wear black dress shorts.

The bad is I have to wear black socks also. So I get to be a little cool & TOTALLY Un-Kewll at the same time :)

They said there is a route opened in Wis. But that might be too radical for me :)

wsuffa said:
Ah, you need to come see us in Phoenix and Las Vegas then. Yes, there is only so much you can take off...and the women get as close as legally possible. Summers don't bother me nearly as much as they used to! :goofy:

Brian Austin said:
Ah, you need to come see us in Phoenix and Las Vegas then. Yes, there is only so much you can take off...and the women get as close as legally possible. Summers don't bother me nearly as much as they used to! :goofy:

I have been to Vegas, Barstow, Phoenix ,Albaquirkey & all over that part of the sand in and around Death Valley :)

Phoenix at 106 feels better than Lafayette at 90 :yes:

Eamon said:

Eammon, come see... You get DA of 7000 ft at LFT on an August afternoon, until about 1500, then it'll start to pour rain, inches, every afternoon... Be glad you're in Laffayette and not Houma, keeeyaw, weather be bad down Houma.

BTW, Bourbon street smells like stale beer, stale urine and stale vomit, go sober one August afternoon and you'll never go back. Go on down to Grand Isle, someone you work with is sure to have or has kin that has a camp there.

Last edited:
Back