Heart of America Sport Aviation Classic

maddog52

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
maddog52
Is anybody going to the Heart of America Sport Aviation Classic in Warrensberg, MO (KRCM) this week? We arrived this evening. I'll be here through Saturday at least. It's the first year for this event so I have little info on how it will turn out. I'll be hanging out around the Comet and Sky Arrow. Come on by and say howdy.

http://sportaviationclassic.com/

I will be there. It is just down the road from me and although I am not directly involved, I know most of the key players putting it on.

Comet? Are you involved with that somehow?

I'll be there at some point. I'm a flight student at UCM and live in Warrensburg. I've been wanting to go out to talk to some builders about their experiences, in particular a Zenith builder. Is the plane you're with the one in your avatar?

I will be there. It is just down the road from me and although I am not directly involved, I know most of the key players putting it on.

Comet? Are you involved with that somehow?

Yep. We are the US distributor for FK Light Planes, the manufacturer of the FK 12 Comet.

Pretty sad sight down there today. Only guy at the planes was the Carbon Cub owner, and he wasn't wanting to chat with me, only a couple of the workers. Didn't see anybody around the Comet or Sky Arrow. Hopefully more people will come in the next couple of days; I was really wanting to talk to a representative or builder of Zenith.

Pretty sad sight down there today. Only guy at the planes was the Carbon Cub owner, and he wasn't wanting to chat with me, only a couple of the workers. Didn't see anybody around the Comet or Sky Arrow. Hopefully more people will come in the next couple of days; I was really wanting to talk to a representative or builder of Zenith.
You must have come by when we were at lunch or setting up the booth. sorry to have missed you. We'll be there until early Sunday. Stop by and you'll get a free Sky Arrow hat.

Back