For Sale Headsets and gear for sale

Can you give a brief description of the headset in the black case?

Pm sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tell me what your interested in ! Make an offer ? Not trying to get $$$ off them

Tell me what your interested in ! Make an offer ? Not trying to get $$$ off them

Okay... $15 for the whole lot.

Just send me your RTN and Account number and I'll send you the money. Hell, I'll throw in $5 for shipping.

Last edited:
LOL very funny ! I thought Pilots were serious People...

LOL very funny ! I thought Pilots were serious People...

We are....

And first posts to sell a bunch of stuff with no prices, unopened packaging, and fresh boxes make many pilots think there is something a little off.

I'll send the $20 via Venmo if you're not comfortable with the wire transfer.

From the rules of conduct:
  • Posts offering items or services for sale must include an asking price.

From the rules of conduct:
  • Posts offering items or services for sale must include an asking price.
Just gauging the ballpark you are looking at? For the right price, I may be interested in all of it. A breakdown would be helpful. I could use some extra headsets and components. Thanks!

Just gauging the ballpark you are looking at? For the right price, I may be interested in all of it. A breakdown would be helpful. I could use some extra headsets and components. Thanks!

So far we confirm North of $20. ;)

But save your receipts!

So far we confirm North of $20. ;)

But save your receipts!

Are you insinuating theres a possibility of these fine pieces not working???

Are there headsets in those boxes too? I can 6 headsets if thats the case. And some components. I'll give you a Benjamin for the whole lot. Can we start the bidding there?

Riddle me this, Batman. Ever seen a coiled chord on a dual plug DC headset? That pretty much says Helo to me.

Also.. where's the Mics on them suckas?

Dang, I need to work on my attention to detail. I didn't look that close honestly. Plus, all my headsets are military conversions. The DC pictured appear to be single plugs like mine, pre conversion and again, you're right, I don't see any mics.

Seller, care to chim in and confirm what exactly you are selling? Thank ya!

I think someone bought a box at an auction and found this stuff inside.

Back