Headsets, a Transciever, and misc pilot stuff.

Maxmosbey

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
I need to get serious.
I am going to put this stuff here for a week before I put it on e-bay. I lost my medical a few years back and I doubt that I will need these in the future. Time to move on. So if you are interested let me know. I set these prices by looking at similar items on the internet. If you think something is way over priced let me know as well.

This is a nice SoftComm C-80 headset. It was used very little and has all the accessories to go with it. I also have the box that it came with which has “Junk” written on it in magic marker. That is because I put the old headsets that I replaced with these in the box. I parted them out so I still have the box. The nylon case goes with them. I'm asking $120.

This is a nice headset. It was my spare and I had them for my passenger's use primarily. I don't know what brand they are or anything about them other than they are what they are. I'm not going to guarantee that they work well, or that they work at all. I have never used them myself. My passengers never complained though, so I assume that they work. While they have not seen a lot of use, they have been setting around for a long time. They have some nifty Pratt & Whitney logos on the ear pieces, but I don't think that they have anything to do with Pratt & Whitney. I'm asking $50.

Vertex Standard Air Band Transceiver VXA-300 Pilot III. Very good condition. This used to sit on my toolbox when I was a mechanic so that I could hear planes coming in for maintenance. It never got carried around or banged around, it just sat there. I'll sell it for $175.

Three E6-Bs
Three or four plotters of one type or another.
A Cessna 172 Pilot Guide.
Fuel Hawk fuel tube to measure fuel in a Cessna 172.
Vintage Flight Maneuvers Manual.
Some stickers, old sectionals, a screw driver, some wing lapel pins, old Cessna training workbooks, and other misc pilot stuff, along with a vinyl Cessna carrying case. I have no idea what this is worth to someone. Just make an offer.

Attachments

• SoftComm C_80.JPG
    SoftComm C_80.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 42
  • Old Headset (1).JPG
    Old Headset (1).JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 40
  • Pilot 2.JPG
    Pilot 2.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 46
  • Pilot stuff.JPG
    Pilot stuff.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 50
Sorry about the medical, Max.
I lost it four yeas ago and thought that I might get it back some day, but I don't see that happening. I kept all that old stuff just in case. If I really wanted to fly, I could always go to the airport and get an instructor to fly with me. Evidently it isn't important enough to do that, as I have not.

Back