Headset Cord Question

Einstein376

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Jim K.
Hello - I have a panel-mounted David Clark system (H10-13XL), that I would like to retire. I am hoping to find a cable to transition a dual-plug Lightspeed to the David Clark male plug that fits into the panel mounted 10-pin female. My goal to to retain the DC box as its in a great location for the headset plugs.

Anyone know of a shop that makes cables?

Thanks,

Jim

Pilotshop.com might very well have the adapter. Look em up and see. Or better yet, call for the best answer. But expect to pay $$. The adapters are not cheap.

Hello - I have a panel-mounted David Clark system (H10-13XL), that I would like to retire. I am hoping to find a cable to transition a dual-plug Lightspeed to the David Clark male plug that fits into the panel mounted 10-pin female. My goal to to retain the DC box as its in a great location for the headset plugs.

Anyone know of a shop that makes cables?

Thanks,

Jim

Sell the lightspeed and buy the Bose A20's. The control box can have batteries even if it's the ship-powered type. Bose sells their own adapter for 50 dollars for when you will need them in a plane that requires the dual plug.

Sell the lightspeed and buy the Bose A20's. The control box can have batteries even if it's the ship-powered type. Bose sells their own adapter for 50 dollars for when you will need them in a plane that requires the dual plug.

Meh, I'd still go with the Lightspeed.

For how many thousand hours my Zulu 1s have on them and everything I've flown with them, compared to my friends Bose, LS all the way.

Back