DavidWhite

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
DW
And pending a clean pre-buy, will be flying home in this

557576_3832611654288_1443052674_n.jpg

cool! have fun.

we've got family in town this weekend and a regatta here in town on Sunday, otherwise I would encourage you to stop by on your way home.

I'll probably be flying back on Tuesday. It's a pretty nifty thought that I will be able to fly home from ND without stopping for gas, but I will either stop in Lincoln or Wichita on my way back to stretch my legs.

Let me guess - KDIK?

I think your flights to LNK will be quite a bit faster :wink2: nice looking plane

well in that case i'll be available for supper on Tuesday.

Our club just bought a nice mooney 201 with that exact same paint job. I guess it is factory. The new one is so nice I am thinking I might finally be okay with selling one of my kidneys for the deposit / checkout.

Very nice looking plane! The KFC200 is my favorite piston autopilot. All it needs now is an Aspen. And the turbo STC. ;)

Speed brakes are very nice to have on those planes. While they don't 100% need them, they do help quite a bit. Mooneys, they are slippery.

Give me a call if you want my thoughts on what to look for on the engine.

Very nice looking plane! The KFC200 is my favorite piston autopilot. All it needs now is an Aspen. And the turbo STC. ;)

Speed brakes are very nice to have on those planes. While they don't 100% need them, they do help quite a bit. Mooneys, they are slippery.

Give me a call if you want my thoughts on what to look for on the engine.

An Aspen was originally in the budget but they didn't move on the price very much so that isn't going to happen. I'll give you a shout later today.

Color me jealous, I've been wanting a Mooney for years. Lousy kid, flying better airplanes than your elders!

Super looking Mooney David, I hope it all works out in your favor. Have you sold the 172 yet?

Super looking Mooney David, I hope it all works out in your favor. Have you sold the 172 yet?

Not yet, I haven't even really gone into full blown sell mode. We've been incredibly busy with my Grandpas recent passing (that happened in the middle of this deal, set us back a few days) We are also trying to get my Grandma moved into an Alzcare facility to better suit her needs. I need to go and take pictures of the airplane but I have just been really busy.

I wish I could afford your plane right now. It's a nice looking plane. You should keep it, and start your own flight school.

Now all you gotta do is find a way to squeeze just 1 more HP out of that puppy :)

There's a turbo STC available. No more power, but hold it to higher altitude.

That is one sweet bird. Just awesome! Inside and out. Low time airframe and engine. It seems you scored.
After the deal closes let us know what you paid!!
Good luck with the pre-buy

Beautiful machine. You'll enjoy the 201. They're a great traveling machine.

Looks like someone put a lot of money into the plane and then went broke.

Congratulations, cool plane with all the heavy lifting already done.

Looks like someone put a lot of money into the plane and then went broke.

Congratulations, cool plane with all the heavy lifting already done.
Yep, that's the kind of plane to buy. With luck, you only pay for the airframe -- or if you're a bit less lucky only the avionics -- and get the rest of the package for free.

It's a nice looking Mooney, David. Enjoy! :cheerswine:

Yep, that's the kind of plane to buy. With luck, you only pay for the airframe -- or if you're a bit less lucky only the avionics -- and get the rest of the package for free.

The gentleman who runs the bank is not known to give stuff away for free. While no price is posted, I suspect that the price paid is in line with the condition and equipment.

I'll probably be flying back on Tuesday. It's a pretty nifty thought that I will be able to fly home from ND without stopping for gas, but I will either stop in Lincoln or Wichita on my way back to stretch my legs.

Denton is a good place to stretch legs, ya know!

Beautiful plane. I've always liked the looks of Mooneys and that's a nice looking one. Enjoy!

Ya know, change the tail number and I'd think you're purchasing Parker's aircraft.

Denton is a good place to stretch legs, ya know!

I'd think he'd wanna check it out in the mountains with late October/November winds blowing. I hear that Teller might be around to cover the panel in post-its.

I'd think he'd wanna check it out in the mountains with late October/November winds blowing. I hear that Teller might be around to cover the panel in post-its.

I have Jesse for post it note panel coverage. He has that market cornered.

I have Jesse for post it note panel coverage. He has that market cornered.

I have the market cornered in pulling circuit breakers. Just ask Danos. :D

Where is the plane right now ? How are you getting up here ?

It's not too late to go Bo! :D

But since you're going Mooney (which is Texas for "fast"), I fully expect a ride.

It's not too late to go Bo! :D

But since you're going Mooney (which is Texas for "fast"), I fully expect a ride.

Fully expect one! I can't wait to fly it myself! We'll buzz over to Brenham for lunch (it'll only be 30 minutes in the mooney!)

Back