heading to Florida in 7 hours

It's been awfully cold around here lately, though, Elizabeth. Today it's only going to 72 in Orlando. And the kid's baseball season has begun and we have a night game tonight. Brrrr.

Ken Ibold said:
It's been awfully cold around here lately, though, Elizabeth. Today it's only going to 72 in Orlando. And the kid's baseball season has begun and we have a night game tonight. Brrrr.
:mad: :mad: :mad:
QUIET YOU!

Have a nice trip Liz. I'm heading to Orlando in mid June for a conference. Ken, you're on notice, I expect to see your Citabria! If you're REALLY good I might even let you let me fly it! :D

Ken Ibold said:

well, I am bringing a scarf so I should be OK.

next time I'll try to look you up - this trip will be with family - and I'll be in Edgewater (just south of New Smyrna) the whole time.

I'm flying in and out of Orlando but I've already got lunch plans with a friend in Orlando!

well, that's what weather.com has to say about it, so I'm going with that. I've usually been pretty lucky in the springtime down there.

Greebo said:
QUIET YOU!

Have a nice trip Liz. I'm heading to Orlando in mid June for a conference. Ken, you're on notice, I expect to see your Citabria! If you're REALLY good I might even let you let me fly it! :D
Sure! Just make sure you don't conflict with the Gastons dates.

Have a great trip.

It WAS cold in New Orleans yesterday (upper 50's). Glad I had a jacket.... That wind really whips across the lake into Lakefront.

Greebo said:
Upper 50s.

Cold.

Funny. :/

It was 65 when I left home.... and 75 when I got home last night....

Current Observation:

METAR text: KSAT 111753Z 02013KT 10SM FEW250 22/M02 A3022 RMK AO2 SLP222 T02221022 10222 20117 50002
Conditions at: KSAT observed 1753 UTC 11 March 2005
Temperature: 22.2°C (72°F)
Dewpoint: -2.2°C (28°F) [RH = 19%]
Pressure (altimeter): 30.22 inches Hg (1023.5 mb)
[Sea-level pressure: 1022.2 mb]
Winds: from the NNE (20 degrees) at 15 MPH (13 knots; 6.8 m/s)
Visibility: 10 or more miles (16+ km)
Ceiling: at least 12,000 feet AGL
Clouds: few clouds at 25000 feet AGL
Weather: no significant weather observed at this time

Greebo said:
Upper 50s.

Cold.

Funny. :/

actually, I understand. I was there late March a few years ago, we stayed down near the water (not far from Cafe du Monde) and yes, for being mid-high 60s (one day did reach 80) it was quite nippy. that wind makes a huge difference.

Back