Heading 370 Clothing Line

pilotian

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Pilotian
Hey fellow aviators! I thought I would just post a thread to describe a little bit about a new and coming aviation company that I have started.

Without going into much detail, I am starting a very unique and creative clothing brand for the aviation community. I began realizing that there isnt truly a full fledge clothing line devoted to providing a unique spin on clothing designs. So I am setting out to do that with this company. I hope if you are interested in learning more you will check out our website , Facebook page, or Twitter account to keep up to date. We are open, but our grand opening will come when we release our first designed tee within the coming week!

If you like the concept or love to help see aviation companies come to fruition, I would love if you were to check out our indiegogo campaign where we are raising funds to help kickstart the journey!

I hope we can provide you all with some truly remarkable items in the future and any feedback about what you all want in the future is welcomed with open arms!

Thanks so much!

Back