Hayden's Air Tour

Re: Hayden's Air Tour 2007

Im about ready to put him in a FedEx box and ship him to someone. As he just finished off my bottle of Jager. :mad: I am working on it though.

I vote for Fed-ex! Just don't send him to me, he shouldn't arrive at Osh by car.

Actually it may not be that bad. I think that, given his caretaker, he might be sentenced to a Womens' prison! Hey, maybe we'll see pictures of Hilton! LOL

Uh, oh! Has Hayden turned to CRIME? :eek:

Next stop on Hayden's tour: prison :dunno:

I can see the next Travelocity commercial....

But then again, I've recently compared airline travel to a stint in jail.... so this really isn't news.

Would someone just buy Brook her own gnome.

The point of Hayden was to get pilots together, not just have someone hang onto him for a month plus.

HAND HIM OFF TO SOMEONE ALREADY!

Just a thought since we would REALLY like to get Hayden up to 6Yankee9er for Eds flyin and it seems like there is no one in Brooks area she can hand hayden off to prehpas Brook could arrange to hand Hayden off to Someone local who is flying upto OSH and We could arrange for a POAer to get him at OSH. We'd just have to get everyone to exchange cell phone numbers. Plus it would be great if Hayden got to OSH. There must be someone from NC that is going to OSH.

sounds like a good idea adam. ill be at OSH next weekend and barring major life changing circumstances Ill be at 6Y9

ah wonderful. ill be picking him up from there and make sure he gets to 6Y9.

guess Ill have to figure out how to strap a garden gnome in the glider...

What's the frontal area and L/D ratio of a garden gnome?

Well, I have a picture of Hayden drinking booze at the Mexican restaurant in OSH on Saturday night. I sent the photo from my phone to Chip (who probably wondered what that was all about :D ). Since I'm a computer dummy and on the road, I don't know how to get it from my phone to here (Kirksville FBO computer). :dunno:

Last edited:

Which mexican restaurant? The one just west of the airfield? In line with the approach for r/w 27?

Which mexican restaurant? The one just west of the airfield? In line with the approach for r/w 27?
That's the one! Good food and fast service. Felix and Mike Quinlin and I ate there the night it rained. Saturday night Hayden was joined by Kate and Kent and Gil and Sue and Tony and Leah (sp?) and Matt.

Leah (sp?)

yep thats right. we did have a great time at supper. so in case everyone hasnt figured it out Hayden is now in Iowa. off to Eds in a month.

Yeah, little triangle corner restaurant ... I just LOVE that place!! :D Can't remember the name of the place ... :(

YES!! Mario's!!

yeah, uh, don't eat there, y'all ... terrible terrible food. Tastes like gym socks. Bad stuff. Forget I said anything about it, really. :) Hey, we don't need no long, long lines, right?

But it sure is some good food...

Last edited:

i think it was Durangos

PHOTOS We need PHOTOS

So Hayden has been to

Pennsylvania
Ohio
Illinois
Texas
Arkansas
Tennessee
North Carolina
Wisconson
Iowa

Did I miss any?

pictures will be up tonight adam, gotta do this work thing today

Yeah, little triangle corner restaurant ... I just LOVE that place!! :D Can't remember the name of the place ... :(

YES!! Mario's!!

yeah, uh, don't eat there, y'all ... terrible terrible food. Tastes like gym socks. Bad stuff. Forget I said anything about it, really. :) Hey, we don't need no long, long lines, right?

But it sure is some good food...

I just posted the same about Mario's, then I realized that isn't the one they're talking about. Mario's is off of 36. The one west of 9/27 is Durango's.

I was on a layover at ATL. I posted pics. It was his trip to NC from Gastons. I need to post the KFLO pic too.

PHOTOS We need PHOTOS
Here's that photo that I took with my cell phone in the Mexican restaurant. Hayden was thirsty from his long flight. :)

Attachments

• Hayden.JPG
    Hayden.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 52

here are mine.

hayden with margarita
hayden camps

Attachments

• DSC01537.JPG
    DSC01537.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC01544.JPG
    DSC01544.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 45

Oh No is that a crack on his head?:( Did I miss a post where Hayden went to the hospital? Poor Poor Hayden.

Attachments

• DSC01537.JPG
    DSC01537.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 47
Back