Having a blast!

Gotta love a 182. Glad you're having fun!

Rock n' Roll! That's a good lookin' bird. Glad you are enjoying it, and glad to have another Okie Skylane driver on the board, even if you are a Pokes man.

Lol! Well, all my money went to Stillwater, so I figured I might as root for them. Maybe I'll see you around the pattern sometime.

Lol! Well, all my money went to Stillwater, so I figured I might as root for them. Maybe I'll see you around the pattern sometime.

I understand, lol.

Yeah, We'll surely run into each other at some point. Do you fly out of Post?

Yes, I do. I spend a little time at Sundance, but hanger at PWA.

What's this blast you speak of???:dunno: Congrats on your new found fun...:happydance:

Fly to Ponca City. Eat at Enrique's.

The picture in the array is out in front of the tower at Ponca,,,,after lunch at Enrique's. Lol.

I didn't recognize it at first, but now that you mention it. It's been a long time since I've been there

Just now seeing this thread after someone had resurrected it. Glad to see you're enjoying the bird! Congrats!

Sweet. People need to stop hogging all the nice 182s so I can have one

View attachment 53783I am loving the 182. Just flying around the state and building time. I'm going to start instrument training next month.

Congrats, she looks beautiful and I'm jealous!

Unrelated, but man, I look at picture #5 I think, and think "where am I putting it down if the engine stops".

I think I picked the little strip of pavement on the way south little piece that juts out, and if that looks bad as I got lower, I'd go for some beach just to the North. If I can't do that, I guess the water it is, with doors unlatched and open, seatbelts tight, and ready for violence.

Congrats, she looks beautiful and I'm jealous!

Unrelated, but man, I look at picture #5 I think, and think "where am I putting it down if the engine stops".

I think I picked the little strip of pavement on the way south little piece that juts out, and if that looks bad as I got lower, I'd go for some beach just to the North. If I can't do that, I guess the water it is, with doors unlatched and open, seatbelts tight, and ready for violence.

Close to a boat

Back