Have an iPod Touch or an iPhone?

Jess4less

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
jess4less
I have myself an iPod and the best app(s) are the flight simulator ones

they are quite expensive ($9.99 unless your jailbroken w/installous)

xPlane
  • Airliner
  • Trainer
  • Space Shuttle
  • Classic
  • Helicopter
  • (more?)

Amazing apps, amazing reality for an ipod or a phone, worth every penny.

check it out :)

I have myself an iPod and the best app(s) are the flight simulator ones

they are quite expensive ($9.99 unless your jailbroken w/installous)

xPlane

I agree that X-Plane is cool, but if you think $9.99 is expensive, how can you afford an iPod Touch? :dunno:

because i dont have a job and my ipod is worth the money for the music, but not necessarily worth the money for all of the apps.

There's some Air Traffic Control game my stepson put on his I-Phone. I think it was 1.00 or 1.99 and was kind of fun.

Trapper John

because i dont have a job and my ipod is worth the money for the music, but not necessarily worth the money for all of the apps.

Correct, without a job, the apps you have to pay for are not worth buying. So the question then goes, "Why don't you have a job?" Huh? You sum kind of slacker? Dope smokin hippie?

Correct, without a job, the apps you have to pay for are not worth buying. So the question then goes, "Why don't you have a job?" Huh? You sum kind of slacker? Dope smokin hippie?

Hmmm doesn't that kinda describe you, Henning??? :D

I agree that X-Plane is cool, but if you think $9.99 is expensive, how can you afford an iPod Touch? :dunno:
$9.99 is a lot of money when you're like 14 years old without an income. Perhaps the touch was a gift.

$9.99 is a lot of money when you're like 14 years old without an income. Perhaps the touch was a gift.

14? He should be out there servicing cougars for cash....

Shoot, I was selling used cars and working in a machine shop when I was 14.

Back