Havasu Poker Run

Michael

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
CapeCodMichael
The Rio Colorado chapter of 99s held a great event today at HII begining at 8am. A poker run with destinations including: Blyth, Parker, Sun City, Needles and Havasu. The wining hands included a straight flush :eek:, a Full boat, and a straight. I didnt even get a pair :) Afterwards a great BBQ and raffle. I won a fleese vest, which April now proudly wears...followed by a wings safety semminar. This was the 2nd annual poker run for the 99s out here. They sure know how to throw a great event. Thanks Rio Colorado 99s!

I didn't know guys could enter 99 events. Sounds like you had a lot of fun. The 99s host some fun events, almost makes me wish I was a gurl.

Now Richard, of course guys could join in on the 99's events. They are just concidered 49 1/2's. :yes:

You may want to check and see about helping out with thing or joining in on thier events, when you get settled in to whereever you are moving too. If you have a girlfriend or wife see if she would like to be a pilot one day & she could be a FWP (Future Woman Pilot) if she is not already.

I think our 99's group is going to do a golf tournament in the fall, and I don't know many women who golf, but I know a lot of men who do. So we are always glad to see men joining in with our events.

Tudles,

Brook

Back