Havasu Lunch tommorrow?

I'm probably game. Its a long drive though :D

Name the time/place, and I'm there.

I'm probably game. Its a long drive though :D

Name the time/place, and I'm there.
We'll be landing at the airport. I don't know exactly what time she'll get here, then I might take the kids here for a quick flight then head down. I think she plans to leave DVT early so That's why I figured lunchish. PM me a phone # and I'll call before departure. Bring the truck, I wanna check out the new paint job.

I am in. Tomorrow we have a winter festival in downtown. lots of food places are setting up on the street. and my Mooney just got out of annual :) Nick and I had a nice flight out to Lake mead this afternoon. We waved at you when we went past Vegas.

We'll be landing at the airport. I don't know exactly what time she'll get here, then I might take the kids here for a quick flight then head down. I think she plans to leave DVT early so That's why I figured lunchish. PM me a phone # and I'll call before departure. Bring the truck, I wanna check out the new paint job.

I can do that. Phone number is (505)715-7392, call me when you get in.

I am in. Tomorrow we have a winter festival in downtown. lots of food places are setting up on the street. and my Mooney just got out of annual :) Nick and I had a nice flight out to Lake mead this afternoon. We waved at you when we went past Vegas.

Winter:rofl:

You know, its not that far of a flight for you to join us.....

Come see winter, the way it is supposed to be, Don!

Yeah, ski the right way...water ski.... Fly in, If everything goes well, my ride will be here 0900 PST, I'll give a couple of kids a ride and we'll be wheels up headed for Havasu around 10:00 putting us wheels down in Havasu around 11:30 local (popping back and forth time zones is a pain).

Last edited:
whats the tail number henning? What kind of plane?

BTW...Don't eat at the resturant at DVT!!!

whats the tail number henning? What kind of plane?

BTW...Don't eat at the resturant at DVT!!!
Why not? I thought it was pretty decent. Unless, something has changed in the last year?

Why not? I thought it was pretty decent. Unless, something has changed in the last year?

I got food poisoning from there. Was laid up in a hotel for 2 days sicker than i had ever been in my life. Another friend witnessed a waiter sneezing on food then delivering it to the table :eek:
Just be careful.

I got food poisoning from there. Was laid up in a hotel for 2 days sicker than i had ever been in my life. Another friend witnessed a waiter sneezing on food then delivering it to the table :eek:
Just be careful.

YYYYYUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

I was that guy Michael mentioned. (Friend, huh?) There's a lot more to the stories but I absolutely suggest you avoid eating at DVT restaurant.

Is anyone else joining us, or just Henning, Michael, Henning's new friend (whom I haven't met yet) and myself?

Richard - its not that long of a flight - if you leave now, you can make it!

Brian Austin - come on!

ummm....The other numerous AZ pilots, lets do it!

SOCAL?

Henning and Sherri are on their way to DVT as we speak (probably almost there, in fact).

Sherri's got one hell of a 182, really nice plane (nice gal herself, too).

Henning is one hell of guy, good stories to be told. Anyone who gets a chance to meet him will really like him.

Pictures for those of us stll F-n gorunded, PLEASE

Joe

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone thought to bring a camera. Good times were had, and it never even occurred to me to take pictures.

Sorry, Joe.

Very nice to meet Sheri and Henning. What stories. Great people. Thanks for the good time.

Henning, Where are you planning to cross through or near Georgia?

After all this discussion, I may have to meet the "legend!" :D

Henning, Where are you planning to cross through or near Georgia?

After all this discussion, I may have to meet the "legend!" :D

Not sure on the exact date for Georgia, but the Atlanta area is a definite stop.

Very nice to meet Sheri and Henning. What stories. Great people. Thanks for the good time.

It was great meeting You, April & Nick. Made DVT just before the rains started and went flying around in the rain a bit today, had a bunch of fun in the 182. Forgot how much fun they were with the STOL kit. Demonstrated slow flight at 38 kts, view is like taxiing a tail dragger. Took awhile to get online since the dude who set up her network did it after a few bonghits and kinda screwed the encryption key up, but all is reset now. Few more stops and I'll be a freaking network guru. Good luck on the wedding (sucker).

Back