Has TCM gone bust?

peter-h

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
peter-h
I am trying to contact them
http://tcmlink.com/contact.html

but all three fax numbers on that page (including their overseas office ones) are out of service, and no email addresses are shown.

Basically I am trying to check whether a certain part which was supplied under an 8130-3 issued by them is a new part. It was used in a magneto overhaul done by a UK firm and I have a reason to believe it is a used part i.e. the 8130-3 is not related to it. The 8130-3 has the Broad Street address on it.

I would appreciate any contact details.

You might contact the magneto manufacturer for quicker response to a magneto parts issue? If it is a Slick I can get you a terrific contact, Bendix - no clue here.
And, by the way, we are having a long weekend holiday here right now....nobody will be answering anything until about 9 AM Tuesday :rolleyes2:
Good luck.

Grant - I saw that. No fax numbers and no email addresses.

I will phone them tomorrow.

It's a Bendix series 3000 single shaft dual mag.

The impulse coupling spring (supposed to be brand new) has a white deposit on it and I wonder what that might be.

Check with Bendix, TOMORROW, what's the confusion here? It's their Mag and it's a HOLIDAY TODAY!

Happy Labor Day to everyone.

Sorry if you're union.
PS: why are most union reps so fat?

I phoned them - all OK.

No explanation for why all the fax numbers are dead. Maybe nobody in America uses fax anymore? But with no email published how do you contact somebody out of working hours?

Back