Has Anyone Heard from Wayne?

MBDiagMan

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Doc
Due to my lovely wife and I spending so much time taking care of my Mom, I missed posting on the forum for quite some time.

Since coming back I have noticed that there have been no posts from Wayne Bower. He also did not show up at the Bonham (Tx) air show in early November. He made it the year before and I fully expected to see him.

Does anyone know his status? I have his phone number and called only to get voice mail.

He is a first class gentleman and I hope everything is well with him.

I thought about calling him over the weekend...

Due to my lovely wife and I spending so much time taking care of my Mom, I missed posting on the forum for quite some time.

Since coming back I have noticed that there have been no posts from Wayne Bower. He also did not show up at the Bonham (Tx) air show in early November. He made it the year before and I fully expected to see him.

Does anyone know his status? I have his phone number and called only to get voice mail.

He is a first class gentleman and I hope everything is well with him.

I spoke with Wayne a couple of weeks ago, and he was fine. Just taking a break from the various boards.

Maybe it is time to rattle his cage again...

Wayne's one of those guys that I did not like at all here...

...until I met him a Gaston's and had the extreme pleasure of watching K steal his sandwich.

Wayne and I got along great at that fly-in.

Another case of a person's online persona being quite different than how they are in person.

And, yes, I now miss Wayne.

Getting under your skin is part of his dastardly plan...:idea::yes:

...until I met him a Gaston's and had the extreme pleasure of watching K steal his sandwich.

Another case of a person's online persona being quite different than how they are in person.

I also just spoke to him recently, he is just taking a break, working out, and sounded great. I can completely understand why. He was headed out to the desert, leaving us with all of this cold wind. I wouldn't feel too bad for him.:)

Well said, Tim. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting him in person yet but I am sure I would feel the same way.

I always liked his smart ass attitude! :D He stopped by last year and we had dinner, great guy and his 180 is beautiful! :D

I had the pleasure of meeting him last year when he attended the Twin Cessna convention in Wichita. I picked him up at an FBO and shared a lunch with him, and then dropped him off at the convention. Truly a nice gentleman with a wealth of experience and knowledge. I enjoy his wit on the internet too.

It is amazing how face to face meetings brings down the walls we tend to create create in this online world.

Hell I even got along with Mr Winters once I met him.

Wayne is a class act and very entertaining on the various forums with his mix of dry wit and perspective backed by extensive experience. I had the pleasure of golfing with him one day and hope to again some day. The forums are much less without him.

Wayne is a class act and very entertaining on the various forums with his mix of dry wit and perspective backed by extensive experience. I had the pleasure of golfing with him one day and hope to again some day. The forums are much less without him.

He is in Palm Springs with his clubs...

He is in Palm Springs with his clubs...

Yeah, I thought this was the time of year tht he's usually out here. I'll have to give him a call and see if we can coordinate schedules. Of course, he'll probably just take my money again......:eek:

Maybe he can teach me how to hit the ball forwards. Last time I was golfing I managed to hit the ball backwards.

Maybe he can teach me how to hit the ball forwards. Last time I was golfing I managed to hit the ball backwards.

My slice is so bad the ball does a 360 and smacks me in the back of the head. Or so it seems...

My slice is so bad the ball does a 360 and smacks me in the back of the head. Or so it seems...

I'm about ready to use a shotgun.

You and I should go golfing. I think we're about the same skill level.

Sounds like the way my brother and I play. As he commented a couple years ago, "It keeps my cost per stroke down." :D

As a comedian once said.

Do you know why it's called golf?

Because Sh** and Fu** were already taken.

And here's one of the funniest skits Robin Williams ever did. Definitely not safe for work:

http://youtu.be/pcnFbCCgTo4

I miss his sarcasm and no-BS attitude. I'd love to meet him. And see his airplane.

I'd be scared to get too close to his plane for fear I might somehow get roped into polishing it.

You haven't learned how to screw up a job you don't want, so badly that the person who roped you into it, chases you away and tells you never to attempt it ever again?

I'd be scared to get too close to his plane for fear I might somehow get roped into polishing it.

He hires that done.

Back