Hardware suppliers recommendations

aterry1067

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Alpha_Delta_Tango
Hi.

I’m looking for reputable and trustworthy suppliers for NAS, MS, and mil-spec hardware. It’s occasionally been a challenge to find standard hardware from regular sources like AS, Wix, or Chiefs.

Any suggestions and experiences would be appreciated. It would be a bonus if I could pick it up in the Phoenix area instead of shipping.

Thanks.

Any suggestions and experiences would be appreciated. It would be a bonus if I could pick it up in the Phoenix area instead of shipping.
Unless you're buying in bulk, Spruce, Wag Aero, Univair, etc. will give you the best prices. Its the route I would use for small quantities. If they didn't have what I needed I'd go to my local Falcon Crest, Boeing/Aviall, etc. and get it or order it. For bulk purchases I'll hit the commercial vendors for the best prices. TAP used to have ads on hardware but havent looked at one in ages. Maybe check around your local mx shops and see where they get their hardware from?

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up finding what I needed with the help of a local sheet metal shop.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I ended up finding what I needed with the help of a local sheet metal shop.

Make sure it is aircraft stuff. A big deal with some things. Aircraft countersink angles are different that other applications for one.

Back