Happy Valentines!

Tristar

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Tristar
To all those out there with or without a special co-pilot, I just wanted to wish a Happy Valentines to you and let ya know that you're pilots of america family doesn't forget you no matter how silly of hollidays we can come up with! Personaly I think there should be a nationaly known aviation day where even the kids get out of school and you get out of work.

So Candy and wine to the girls and beer and Mission Impossible for the guys!! :wineglass: :blowingkisses: :cheers:

Fly safe and keep laughing everybody!
Tristan

Is there a "bah humbug" equivalent to Valentine's Day? Why don't we just call today the "Hallmark/Hershey's/Whitman's Sampler/Vermont Teddy Bear/Victoria's Secret/get well day? Shheesh! The pressure!

Disclaimer: I forgot...I totally forgot. I've been busy......I've been on the road...Oh, forget it. I am so in the dog house. :(

John, walk in the door with a big grin, looking around, and when she brings it up, look shocked...you mean you didn't get any deliveries today? Then quickly go in another room and order something.

Get her one of those singing telegrams, John.

That'll do her good.

As for me....

Single yet another year.

John, walk in the door with a big grin, looking around, and when she brings it up, look shocked...you mean you didn't get any deliveries today? Then quickly go in another room and order something.
LOL if you're gonna do that it BETTER be good and make sure its next day delivery! You might be able to get away with it.

Aww everybody make sure and give Nick a hug next time you see him! >:D<

Get her one of those singing telegrams, John.

That'll do her good.

As for me....

Single yet another year.

I got ya beat Nick. I've still got my "no date for valentines day" streak intact. Even if we toss out the first, oh 15 years of my life, I've got 18 in a row. 33 if you count when I was in diapers.

To all those out there with or without a special co-pilot, I just wanted to wish a Happy Valentines to you and let ya know that you're pilots of america family doesn't forget you no matter how silly of hollidays we can come up with! Personaly I think there should be a nationaly known aviation day where even the kids get out of school and you get out of work.

So Candy and wine to the girls and beer and Mission Impossible for the guys!! :wineglass: :blowingkisses: :cheers:

Fly safe and keep laughing everybody!
Tristan

Thanks Tris! :yes:

I agree on the holiday. Everyone gets off school/work and we do Young Eagles flights all day. :)

Young Eagles days are fun, too bad I can't fly in them but I've hosted two. I actualy had more pilots than I needed last year!

Damn, you're good.

Is there a "bah humbug" equivalent to Valentine's Day? Why don't we just call today the "Hallmark/Hershey's/Whitman's Sampler/Vermont Teddy Bear/Victoria's Secret/get well day?
Yes. My wife and I both ignore Valentines Day, other than to say "Happy VD!" in the morning.

I've still got my "no date for valentines day" streak intact.

I didn't have a "date" for valentines day either, but I did get to go to flying, shopping, and to dinner with Henning. Best V-day I've had in awhile.

Did something different this year......I sent Mary a fruitflower basket. I also got her the tan club membership and the most important of all CARDS! One for the general public in the family room to view and one tucked under her pillow just to let her know how much she means to me. Hey, she's my "co-pilot" must keep her happy!

I got my all time favorite Ethel M's Carmel/nut/chocolate apples from Las Vegas, cards and a box to be opened tonight...I'm thinking something flying related! :goofy:

We also stayed home due to the crap weather and had lobster, shrimp and scalloped potatoes (needed a change from baked and the cheesey sauce balanced it all out).

I hope everyone enjoyed the day...and I hope all the Ladies were treated well!

Last edited:
I hope everyone enjoyed the day...and I hope all the Ladies were treated well!

Nope, : ( Had a guy but... He's in harrisburg and by the time he found out he didn't need to go to work either... the storm had the roads all messed up. So he was alone at home and I was alone at home; 100 miles apart. :(

He said he had something special planned and now I have to wait and see what it was.

Missa

Back