Happy Thanksgiving!!!

gkainz

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Greg Kainz
Happy Thanksgiving to you all just a little early. We're off to KaliForneeah for a visit with the inlaws, followed by a little jaunt down the coast of Mexico to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. When I left the Navy I swore I would NEVER set foot on the high seas again ... 20 years of whining ... uh, NEGOTIATIONS has caused me to cave in ... all kidding aside, it should be fun!

gkainz said:
Happy Thanksgiving to you all just a little early. We're off to KaliForneeah for a visit with the inlaws, followed by a little jaunt down the coast of Mexico to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary. When I left the Navy I swore I would NEVER set foot on the high seas again ... 20 years of whining ... uh, NEGOTIATIONS has caused me to cave in ... all kidding aside, it should be fun!
The booze cruise down the coast is not exactly the high seas but I know what you mean.

To all, have a happy day with friends and family. To do those who lost loved ones this year just know you are in my prayers.

Wishing a very happy and safe holiday to all! Despite all our whining and b***hing, we do have a LOT to be thankful for.

And I am thankful to Pilots Of America for providing this cozy community for us on the Web! Thanks Greebo and Brian and everyone else in the PoA Management Team...and to all you guys and gals who test the upgrades, and to everyone who makes this a fun place to be.

(Now, where's the cheesy "Big Hug" smiley?)

Have a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

terry

Back