Happy New Years!

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
Yeah... I’m two hours early, but I just wanted to wish everyone a blessed, safe and fulfilling New Year! May we all log more hours this next year than we did in 2019.

Cheers!

:cheers:

The people around here have been setting off fireworks all evening, it sounds like a war out there. I love it!

The people around here have been setting off fireworks all evening, it sounds like a war out there. I love it!
Had a few neighbors doing the same!

HNY!

5dd89d19c2d18d29bec5c35ab5faafec.jpg

Happy New Year everyone, fly safe and my your annual inspections go smoothly and under cost.

Just started annual yesterday so far so good, compression numbers were mid to upper 70's except for #4 it was 70/80. I did the compression test with a cold engine.

As to what @Rushie said, same here fireworks from 8:30 to 1am. Bad thing was I had to get up at 3:30 to go to work. Out the door in 10 minutes.

My annual cost $300 for the inspection and ~ $35 for parts to replace a dented push rod shroud tube. Happy so far.

Now if I could just get my BFR completed and get back in the air.

Just watch the stuff from New Zealand, then to bed at a normal hour. I’ll just have a few coffees this morning.

Back