Happy Easter!

It's been a beautiful day. Got some flying in yesterday, had a great time watching the kids all hopped up on sugar this morning, and am now enjoying a cold frothy beverage while getting food ready for the grill. No complaints.

Happy Easter, all.

Happy Easter!

42560fede5c8ac0145a467c953b31d07.jpg

My church had an Easter egg hunt last Friday night for the kids.

We hide the eggs and the kids use flash lights to find the eggs.

3800 eggs, around 80 kids, 11 minutes and the eggs were all found.

I learned a lot about IV needles. Did you know that the needle itself was actually plastic?

needless to say (pun intended) my weekend was ****ed up. I got in to the specifics on the Purple Board.

My church had an Easter egg hunt last Friday night for the kids.

We hide the eggs and the kids use flash lights to find the eggs.

3800 eggs, around 80 kids, 11 minutes and the eggs were all found.

11 minutes! :eek:

Next year the kids need to run a course for the elders on how hide eggs. There's something wrong when it takes grown people longer to hide them than the kids to find them. ;):D

Up at the asscrack of dawn, sang three services in the choir at church, then home for a quick lunch. Head to marina (sunny and 82, earliest I've ever tried to get on the lake), put battery in, have the guys drop the boat in the water. Drive down, check! Blower on while sniffing for fumes, check! Key on/off three times to have fuel pump prime the system, pump whines nicely, check! OK, CLEAR! Aaaaaaaaand, click, and everything goes dead. Wife and daughter's faces look like this => :mad::(

Dock guy says hey, we're a full service boat store now, we probably have your battery[1] in stock. Good luck, plop new battery in, and the starter nearly tears the engine out of the boat :biggrin:. Head out, find sunny spot, drop anchor, then drop beers. Hang for a few hours, then take a leisurely tour of the lower lake to charge up the new battery some and head in.

Home, I make meatloaf, french fries, and salad for Easter dinner. Not traditional, but it worked for us! Happy Easter!

[1] Even though on a tender all winter, the battery was six years old, so not complaining.

Recaulked my bathtub. I'm not much of a DIYer, so that was an accomplishment.

Back