Happy Birthday William

Much appreciated :) It was nice waking up today and seeing that the IRS gave me a present in my bank account. Now I just need to get back in the air :D

Turning a quarter of a century old doesn't feel that much different, but I guess I can start earning "Get off my lawn" credits now. Right?

Oh, its THAT William. Gosh, I thought it might be someone of some significance. :)

I hope it was a good day for ya!
Birthday_Celebration.gif

Oh, its THAT William. Gosh, I thought it might be someone of some significance. :)

I hope it was a good day for ya!
Birthday_Celebration.gif

Kenny, you know your love for me is only surpassed by your love for Scott :D

BTW, your Valentine's gift is in the mail ;)

Kenny, you know your love for me is only surpassed by your love for Scott :D

BTW, your Valentine's gift is in the mail ;)
Youi do realize, this is a love-hate relationship? Neither of ya can get both. It's always split between the two of ya. :)

Happy birthday William!:cheers:
One quarter down and three more to go before you make it on GMA!

One more year closer to earning more money, paying more taxes and voting Republican! :eek:

Happy Birthday, young man.

-Rich

Hey William, you're starting to catch up to me finally! When you gonna make the switch to the red suit?

;)

Happy birthday.

Young Bill, come back when you know something. I mean, not you heard someone who said they knew someone who said something. Good luck in that ivory tower.

IOW, best wishes with real life.

That's right, I have skills.

Sorry I missed this yesterday. I hope you had a great birthday!

Thanks all for the well wishes. Unfortunately this makes the second year in a row that I spent my birthday being sickly. I think the year of the rat is bad luck for me :hairraise:

Back