Happy Birthday to Chuck and Jim!

HPNPilot1200

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jason
:yes::goofy:Happy Birthday, Chuck and Jim!! :goofy::yes::goofy:

Hope your day is going well and sending you Happy Birthday wishes from CT!

Regards,
Jason

HPNPilot1200 said:
:yes::goofy:Happy Birthday, Chuck and Jim!! :goofy::yes::goofy:

Hope your day is going well and sending you Happy Birthday wishes from CT!

Regards,
Jason

41 this year. Last year was the BAD year. For all who have not reached 40, stuff starts to fall apart when you hit 40 for some reason. For those of you who have reached 50 and beyond, just promise me that stuff doesn't start to fall OFF!:hairraise:

Cheers!

Jim G

/me makes a note to hide his birthday...

My sympathies on the never ending aging process. May you keep your hair and have it remain the color it is now, may all of your parts remain where they are currently located and stay functional. Lastly, Happy Birthday, sigh! :(

getting older may not be all that fun, but it sure beats the alternative! Happy Birthday!

smigaldi said:
My sympathies on the never ending aging process. May you keep your hair and have it remain the color it is now, may all of your parts remain where they are currently located and stay functional. Lastly, Happy Birthday, sigh! :(

Hair gone. What's left... gray. Too late for that. No parts falling off yet, though.:D

Jim G

Yeah Happy Birthday guys. Now take a Hooters flight!

grattonja said:
41 this year. Last year was the BAD year. For all who have not reached 40, stuff starts to fall apart when you hit 40 for some reason. For those of you who have reached 50 and beyond, just promise me that stuff doesn't start to fall OFF!:hairraise:

Cheers!

Jim G

54 next month. It doesn't fall off, just turns grey or falls out. :D

Back