Happy Birthday, Ted

DAM! He told me and I forgot!!!!! Guess he's getting cake tomorrow, too late to go get it now.

Edit: Oh, happy B-day Ted.

Happy Birthday Ted.

At Gastons we had Rum cake and So. Comfort cake just for you. Too bad you missed out on it. Don't worry I ate a few pieces of each for you. :rofl:

Seriously though....HAPPY Birthday. :)

Thanks everyone! :)

I was going to see if, for the second year in a row, I could go the day without people at work noticing. Last year it bothered me a bit, but this year it was a game. Interestingly, the only person who actually remembered was one of our contractors who's been with us for a month and a half or so. Missa forogt. :D

Spent the day relaxing. No flying, actually, I've been flying a lot and I needed a day to catch up on a few other things. The glamorous parts of life, like laundry and dishes. Plus thunderstorms were predicted and my instructor was busy. :)

Did spend a bit of time out in the garage wrench on the motorcycle, though, just little bits. Fun! :)

Happy Birthday, Ted, I think I found you the perfect Gift to give yourself :)

Sitting at the Mountain Home (KBPK) Airport.

Attachments

• IMG_0800.JPG
    IMG_0800.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    IMG_0804.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
Happy Birthday, Ted, I think I found you the perfect Gift to give yourself :)

Sitting at the Mountain Home (KBPK) Airport.
Perfect! Ted can install the engines of his choice. :D

Ooh, I like it! Except I already bought myself a birthday present this year (the motorcycle). Maybe next year!

And I bet it does run good, you probably can't even hear the engines! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TED!

(got those photos from WingsFlyBQ,.. I need to send you the one with my daughter's in the Archer)

Back