Happy Birthday, Spike!

Carol

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Carol
I see from the calendar today is your day. Hope it's a good one.

Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday to you.
Happy birthday, dear Spi-ike.
Happy birthday to you. :)

Happy Birthday Spike! I hope you have a great day! :)

My cup runneth over, and these greetings, from these people, I value the most! Thanks to all of you.

I returned to my office from an offsite meeting, to find (1) large cookie bouqet from CJane and Tommy; (2) Many black balloons; and (3) Happy Birthday note with personal comments inscribed thereon (from partner: "I wrote it really big so you can read it." Ouch.). Also, big yummy-looking lemon cake.

W&B changes coming.

Best to all. And thanks again.

/s/ Spike

Happy Birthday, Spike.

Now, do you feel a year older?

"Jingle bells, Batman smells, 15 miles away..."

Oh wait, wrong song.

Happy B-day, Spike. 29 and holding? (at the ILS hold short line, no doubt :D )

Bill: No, I do not feel older today; a couple of weeks ago, on the other hand...

Dave: My real name is Sewall, and my dad's is too, so one of us had to give and he had it first. My folks then nicknamed me after my Dad's dear friend Spike Knapp (real name: Ogden), with whom my father served at great length in the Pacific during The War, and whose friendship has endured the many years.

Funny thing: when my dad told Spike-first that I had gotten my pilot's license, he sent along a box full of flying goodies, including a couple of pairs of DC headsets, a kneeboard, some great older charts and some notes of good cross-rockies routes he and his wife used when "commuting" between homes in Vermont and Washington state in a Warrior. He hung up his wings, so to speak, but his stuff- and his namesake- still fly.

Niceday today- I made steaks for us, and drank a beer. Wild party man!

Carol said:
I see from the calendar today is your day. Hope it's a good one.

Happy B-day, Spike. Has anyone noticed that Carol is always there for someone's birthday............................................but that her own profile doesn't indicate her date????? Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii'm not tellin'; nope.

HR

SCCutler said:
He hung up his wings, so to speak, but his stuff- and his namesake- still fly.

Great! Enjoy your day!

Go shorty
Its your birthday
Were gonna party
like its your birthday
were gonna sip bacardi
like its your birthday!!!!!

by 50 cent.

Back