Happy Birthday, Skip

Carol

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Carol
Hope it's a good day and you have many more.

Thank goodness for that webboard calendar :yes:

Hey Skip, Happy Birthday! Are you planning anything special today?

Happy birthday, Skip! Figured I'd post it here in case I don't run into you on some island somewhere today. :)

[size=-1] When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.

Happy Birthday Skip! Now go out and buy yourself any plane you want on me.

Michael

[/size]

Toby said:
Happy birthday, Skip! Figured I'd post it here in case I don't run into you on some island somewhere today. :)
Toby, the Island you may run into me on today is Manhattan. Just here at work like all the rest of the workdays.. :( We had a great celebration on Sunday with the whole family and many friends out on a cruise in Long Island Sound. The weather was perfect for it and a good time was had by all!

Thanks to Carol and everyone else for their good wishes, too. :yes:

-Skip

Michael said:
When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.
Michael, how cool! I've never heard that before. :)

Wow... looks like Halloween and Thanksgiving are busy times! :rofl:

Cheers,

-Andrew
Halloween-ish baby

astanley said:
Wow... looks like Halloween and Thanksgiving are busy times!

I think you meant that January and February are busy times!!! ;)

-Skip

Michael said:
[size=-1] When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies.

Happy Birthday Skip! Now go out and buy yourself any plane you want on me.

Michael

[/size]
What happened when the first baby first cried?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKIP!!!!!

Skip, 2 years ago I had my bday dinner at Sea Side Johnny's beside Rye Playland. My aunt ordered a bottle of wine. Her and my grandmother finished the 1st bottle, and ordered a 2nd. :wineglass: When my aunt looked at the bill, the waitress had brought her the wrong bottle, a bottle over $100. My aunt was furious. My grandma looked at her and said "Bloody Hell. Birthday's ruined." Acutally it was the best birthday ever. I mean how can you not have the best bday ever in NY.

Were you born at United Hospital Skip?

How I miss HPN, NYC, 684, I95 through NY, the Van Wyck Pwky etc. etc. etc.

Happy Birthday again. :cheerswine:

astanley said:
Wow... looks like Halloween and Thanksgiving are busy times! :rofl:

Cheers,

-Andrew
Halloween-ish baby

Andrew, I completely forgot! I am so sorry. Hope your birthday was a good one!

HPNFlyGirl said:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKIP!!!!!

Skip, 2 years ago I had my bday dinner at Sea Side Johnny's beside Rye Playland. My aunt ordered a bottle of wine. Her and my grandmother finished the 1st bottle, and ordered a 2nd. :wineglass: When my aunt looked at the bill, the waitress had brought her the wrong bottle, a bottle over $100. My aunt was furious. My grandma looked at her and said "Bloody Hell. Birthday's ruined." Acutally it was the best birthday ever. I mean how can you not have the best bday ever in NY.

Well, it is all about family and friends wherever you are. And they were all here so it was indeed excellent.

Were you born at United Hospital Skip?

No, I was born at (then) Grace (now) Yale New Haven Hospital.

How I miss HPN, NYC, 684, I95 through NY, the Van Wyck Pwky etc. etc. etc.

The Cross Bronx? The Van Wyck? My sarcasm detector is pegged! :hairraise:

Happy Birthday again. :cheerswine:

Thanks again to all! It was a good one!

-Skip

Back