Happy Birthday Rob!!!

AdamB

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
AdamB
Hope you have a great Birthday!

Thanks Adam, it was a good one. Sat at work most of the day, snacking on some Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts everytime I passed them on my way to the plotter or printers. Came home, and had a great surprise from my children and wife Becky. The girls gave me a headlight and flashing tail-light for my bike so " You'll be safe daddy". And my wife really surprised me with a new 4 gallon Pancake Air Compressor :yes: and accessories. Now I can do all types of stuff in the garage or around the house. I might get an air nailer for it sometime too.

Had a real nice dinner, then a small amount of cake and vanilla bean ice cream, my favorite.

I then went out after the kids went to bed and tried out the lights. Work nice and are great for riding around the neighborhood and around town. I dusted off the bike the other week to ride again, as my holiday picnics (starting at memorial day) have begun catching up with me.

Attachments

• 38898.gif
    38898.gif
    38.1 KB · Views: 5
Ahh July Birthdays are the Best. Glad you had a great day and how in the hell did Becky even know what a pancake compressor is?

LOL.... She knew I was looking at different compressors when I would go to the home stores like Lowes or Sears Hardware, so she talked with the nieghbor across the street who is a welder by trade, and he bought it at Harbor Freight, and then dropped it off at the house yesterday while I was at work.

Sorry to say, no flying yesterday, but I have a lot planned for next week in the 172, first checkout, and then some familiarization flying with it.

Thanks guys & Gals

Sorry I missed it -- Happy (late) B-Day!

Happy birthday, Rob! Keep flying! :)

Back