Happy Birthday Nick!

Happy Birthday Nick !

Hmmm 25...I am not sure I can remember back that far. Those were the um..."cloudy" years of Horses, Beer, Bars, ladies and midnight trail rides......

Happy Birthday Nick!!! I hope you enjoy your day! :yes:

Hey, Nick, go out and shoot some rounds up in the air to celebrate.

Then HIDE!

All the best, old chum.

Hope you have a fabulous day filled with great new housing choices, no dog poop issues, and opportunities for flying.

Thanks everyone. One more class to go and the rest of the day is mine! Who knows, maybe I'll get some flight time today....who knows.

Happy Birthday Nick. Spend the day moving out of that military zone you call home!

Last edited:
Nick I'm sending you a .50 BMG for your Birthday. Keep checking your mail so someone doesn't steal it. ;)

Happy Birthday, Nick! MOVE! That the best birthday gift I can send via cyber space.
:blueplane:
ApacheBob

Nick. You are now old.

Jeez Nick two B Day post. Posted there so I'll just repeat myself YOUR A QUATER CENTRY OLD Happy B- Day buddy.

Happy Birthday, Nick. Don't drink in one place.

Got the booze induced fuzzies right now. It was a good birthday, but I had to call it early because I have school tomorrow. C'est la vie, was real good.

I can't believe I'm 25.

I remember turning 25. I disagree, I think it all gets better from there. hope you had a nice one, didn't get shot at, and didn't spend it cleaning up dog poo.

Well, I hope it gets better from here. My life has been amazing so far. If it gets better, then I am in for one hell of a ride for the next 25 years (where I die at age 50 because I am so unhealthy.....unhealthy but happy).

Back