Happy Birthday Missa

Shipoke

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
shipoke
HAPPY BIRTHDAY , MISSA , And many happy flying hours.
Dave G.:blueplane:

Happy Birthday Missa! Continued good luck, great health and Best Wishes from the kitty collective here in OKC. :D

w00t! Happy Birthday Missa!

Attachments

• F5.jpg
    F5.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 19
HBTY Missa! :yes: How about if I take you out for dinner to celebrate your birthday when I get there? :)

Happy Birthday Missa! Oops, maybe a little late in PA but it's still your birthday here in CO.

plane8zh.gif
plane8zh.gif
plane8zh.gif

Belated Birthday Wishes, Missa! Now go flying!:blueplane:

Thanks Everyone! I had a little trouble getting on line yesterday from the hotel, but I got it today. I didn't go flying but I sat under the wing of a Malibu just off the extended centerline of the GA camping area at lakeland(who takes a Malibu camping a sun'n'fun?) goofing off watching airplanes go screeming overhead. (Don't tell my boss) I got some good pics. Not a bad day. Still need to go fly.

Missa

Last edited:
Happy belated, I hope you got to fly on your BD!

Missa's birthday included a home-baked birthday cake (from a student pilot here), Fritos (from same student pilot), her best friends (or at least her coworkers) taking her out to lunch, and will include, of course, FLYING!

I will have the good fortune of sharing the flying part in about... oh... 10 minutes. :)

Back