Happy Birthday Mari

Happy Birthday Mari! I hope you've been having a great day! :yes:

Happy Birthday Mari!

You're what, 23 now, right? :D

Hey, thanks everyone! I'm 29 and holding, and holding, and holding... ;)

Expecting my EFC time soon.

Everskyward said:
Hey, thanks everyone! I'm 29 and holding, and holding, and holding... ;)

Expecting my EFC time soon.

You should fly round here more. NY has some real long EFC times plus you get 20 years of vectors before you even reach the hold :) :)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eamon said:
You should fly round here more. NY has some real long EFC times plus you get 20 years of vectors before you even reach the hold :) :)
Since I'm now one day into my 21st year of holding I guess I'm going to need some inflight refueling. :rolleyes:

Everskyward said:
Since I'm now one day into my 21st year of holding I guess I'm going to need some inflight refueling. :rolleyes:
See, now I don't get the whole "holding" thing. Seems to me you want to tell people you're older than you are. I have a friend who says she's 38 when really she's about 43 or 44 or something. When she says it, I want to say, "woman, you look like hell for 38. Now, if you'd said you were 56, I'd be raving about how WONDERFUL you look!!"

Ken Ibold said:
See, now I don't get the whole "holding" thing. Seems to me you want to tell people you're older than you are.
Ha! I'm actually pretty honest about my age but I've always looked younger than I am, which wasn't so great when I was in my 20s. When people ask me the, "How long have you been flying?" question (which I get asked a lot) and I say, "about 25 years" I can see the stunned look on their faces as they try to do the math. Now I can honestly say, "about 30 years". :rolleyes:

I can't figure out how I feel about that... :dunno:

Back