Happy Birthday Jason

Happy Birthday Jason!

Whaddya knnow -- it's my daughter's birthday too. She's only 5.

BTW - you're never an adult until you quit trying to be a kid. That's why I'm still a kid. An overweight, graying kid. But still a kid.

Happy Birthday. Go fly a plane!!

Andrew

Thanks, guys! Unfortunately I didn't get to fly today, but I'm hoping to get up on Saturday.

I just got back from the FSDO, with a new temporary certificate in hand. CP-ASEL-IA, CFI-A.

Nah, I'm just kidding (I'm no Tony Condon), but I did get my AGI and IGI. :) Surprisingly the BDL FSDO guys were quite confused and had to look up the proper way to issue the certificate on the internet. *Doh*

Best,
Jason

Congratulations Jason.

So what aviation obsticle will you achieve on your 19th birthday? I mean you soloed on your 16th and got your AGI and IGI on your 18th birthday?

Thanks, guys! Unfortunately I didn't get to fly today, but I'm hoping to get up on Saturday.

I just got back from the FSDO, with a new temporary certificate in hand. CP-ASEL-IA, CFI-A.

Nah, I'm just kidding (I'm no Tony Condon), but I did get my AGI and IGI. :) Surprisingly the BDL FSDO guys were quite confused and had to look up the proper way to issue the certificate on the internet. *Doh*

Best,
Jason
I'm not surprised. I know a guy who just went to work for Houston FSDO. I was rattling off items from 7110.65 which he had never heard of.

Pretty soon, you'll be teaching inspectors how to do their job. :)

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Happy Birthday, Jason! Didja take your commercial checkride today? ;)

And am I the only one who went -

Uh oh! and then

Phew!

? :rofl:

Tell you what, my kids are too young, but if they were the right age I'd have no problem letting them date Jason. There are a lot of nitwit highschoolers out there -- Jason is not one of them!:smile:

Happy B'Day (a day late!) Congrats on the instructor certificates. Now go fly tomorrow! :)

I was a slacker. Well past 17 when I got my private and nearly 18.5 when I did Commercial. Happy (belated) birthday

Tell you what, my kids are too young, but if they were the right age I'd have no problem letting them date Jason. There are a lot of nitwit highschoolers out there -- Jason is not one of them!:smile:

I thought I was one of those nitwit highschoolers, though. :sleep: Well, besides my great job....hehe. I just got back from a "business trip" to San Juan and St. Barth last weekend. It was real hard work sitting on the [topless] beach and taking in the scenes.

I was a slacker. Well past 17 when I got my private and nearly 18.5 when I did Commercial. Happy (belated) birthday

Nah, you had all of your ratings in no time. I'm waiting to finish up my commercial and instrument at Purdue the spring of my freshman year, then my initial CFI-A a few weeks after when I get home. Should be a busy few weeks for me around then.

Thanks again,
Jason

Back