Happy Birthday "Diana"

Thanks Linda! :)

Well, here's the plan so far:

Off to the hot tub shortly to watch the farm wake with my sweetie.

Fly to Turkey Mountain for BBQ and to meet friends.

Do some aerobatics over the farm.

Meet more flying friends for lobster dinner and champaign.

Tom couldn't wait until today to eat chocolate cake, so he baked it last night and we ate it watching "High Road to China". :)

Sounds like an amazing birthday plan, Diana. If anyone can make it fun, it'd be you! Have a blast, and enjoy being 29, you're only 1 year away from the big three-oh.

Go, girl! Write "Glory" in the sky.

Happy birthday, Diana. Sounds like you've got one hell of a birthday planned.

Happiest of birthdays, Diana!! (What in the world are you doing up at 6:00am?! It's your birthday!!:eek: )

Have fun looping the loop and all.

Jim

Thanks guys!!

I just opened my birthday present...three of the new Rich Stowell DVDs. :goofy:

There's no Pitts in sight yet. :dunno: :D

Happiest of birthdays, Diana!! (What in the world are you doing up at 6:00am?! It's your birthday!!:eek: )

My kitties, Roger and Wilco, woke me up at 4:15. :D

Happy B-day Diana! Sounds like you've got a great day lined up! Have fun!

Now that right there sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday! :yes:

Happy Birthday! :happydance:: :cheerswine:

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! ¡Que cumplas muchos más, llenos de dicha y prosperidad! :cheerswine:

Thanks everybody! You guys are great! :yes:

I asked Tom to take ME flying for a change (and tried very hard not to comment on his landings, RPM settings, etc. :D ) and it was like a date for us. We don’t go flying around just for fun together anymore, so this was like old times.

The weather got iffy (VERY low clouds) on the way to Turkey Mountain. Someone announced on the radio in the pattern at Turkey Mountain and I asked him about the ceiling down there. He said it was 1200', but between us and there it was more like 400', so we turned back and headed for food somewhere else. We ended up at Bolivar and ate at their Airport Café. Tried to contact Jim Shawley, but he wasn’t home.

Then we flew around making low approaches at various grass strips and landed at a few and visited with friends.

It was fun and relaxing day. :yes:

Diana,
As you may have gathered by now, Leslie and I were out of town and w/o internet access for the weekend. So please accept our hearty, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes!

Thanks Linda! :)

Well, here's the plan so far:

Tom couldn't wait until today to eat chocolate cake, so he baked it last night and we ate it watching "High Road to China". :)

I'd wish you a happy birthday.... but it sounds like you had one, no wishing necessary!

Missa

¡Feliz Cumpleaños! ¡Que cumplas muchos más, llenos de dicha y prosperidad! :cheerswine:

I could not have said that any better (or, at all!). :rolleyes:

I asked Tom to take ME flying for a change (and tried very hard not to comment on his landings, RPM settings, etc. :D ) and it was like a date for us. We don’t go flying around just for fun together anymore, so this was like old times.

That sounds nice. Glad you had a great day!

Man ya go away and everyone has a Birthday. Have a great on Diana. Celebrate it upside down,:goofy:

Back