Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
Dave, I hope you're having a great day!:cheerswine:

I'm looking forward to your report about your flying today with Scott! :yes:

Thanks Diana!

Actually, I'm not having any more birthdays!! Just going to stay young until my AME demands proof of age ;-)

Didn't fly with Scott today. SNAFU on the P-baron. Partner was out and didn't get back until late. Scott and I agreed to just link up tomorrow. I'm stoked. That Extra sure controls smoothly! First more than 60 degree banks I've ever done and Scott read just over 4 gs on one pull out. No problemo!!

It was about 103 yesterday; so, it could have been more pleasant.

At one point, while Scott was climbing, I just looked straight up out the top of the canopy into the big building cumulo clouds around us and the azure sky behind and thought about what a joy it was to be able to wing my way up into the creator's country. To climb effortlessly up to near the bottom of the clouds and play in the air like a soaring bird taking the element for granted. To wing our way up, over and around like we belonged up there.

Think of how many centuries our ancestors must have wished they could emulate this seemingly effortless flight.

Scott made everything simple; we'll see how it goes tomorrow. Guess this is my BD gift to myself.

Thanks for your kind wishes and for those of the many others that have e-mailed, called or sent a card.

Best,

Dave

Dave,

Happy birthday!

Great story, hope you had a great day!

bill

Happy Bday Dave. May you grow younger (in spirit) on every one.

Dave, you sound like you subscribe to the system my wife and I follow. I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!

Happy Birthday.

Dave,

Chalk up another one to experience. 39 forever! Hope it was a great day.

Cheerio,

Winston O'Boogie
Rapscallion/Raconteur Extrordinaire

Back