Happy Birthday Chuck!

Happy B- Day to Da Man who started it all ( here at POA that is) Have a great day chuck.

Thank you everyone, but I really am not the one who "started it". This has been a community effort all along, and I didn't initiate the project on my own.

I'm just the fool who went and put his own name on everything... lol

Thank you everyone, but I really am not the one who "started it". This has been a community effort all along, and I didn't initiate the project on my own.

I'm just the fool who went and put his own name on everything... lol

Since I was never on the yellow board (darn firewall) I did not get to see the beginning of PoA. Perhaps a short history on the FAQ could be written and give credit where it is due??

That would be awesome, since it was an article about Nick that brought me to the boards.

Happy Birthday, Chuck. Hope nothing happens on the board today to ruin it. :D

That would be awesome, since it was an article about Nick that brought me to the boards.

I'm glad to see that at least one person came based on that story! Ms. Tallman included the bit about PoA in there, and I was curious if it would bring anyone.

Glad it did! Thanks, Jill! :D

edit: oh, and happy birthday Chuck. lol

I will try to write something up by the end of next week. Don't let me forget.

I just went back and read some of the very first Management Council posts and it brought back memories.

Like everything here was Chip's idea... lol

Ahem, hmmmmmmm

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to Chuck,
Happy Birthday to you!

Laurie leave the singing to the professionals lol you fly those eggbeaters :)

Back