Happy Birthday Bryan with a Y

Happy birthday d*ckhead. May your day be full of simulated semi-inebriated flying!

Happy Byrthday Bryan with a Y... And many, many more!

Do you have any idea how long it took me to type Birthday with a Y with auto correct? :no:

:rofl:

Last edited:
Congratulations! Hope this is the best birthday so far, with even better times ahead.

Anyone know how old he is?

No sign of him today. He could still be in his birthday suit.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

For your gift, I got you an "I!"

Now put it where it goes.

I kid! The children and I woke him up with gifts, all flying related, of course. Quick question: those power parachute things are really safe, right? You know Bryan -he only wants to fly things with a chute . . . ;)

I was looking at some old pics today, and I found this one of Bryan when he was about 11. Look at that grin after opening his R/C plane. This boy has been all about aviation for years!

9ef45aad-a816-4fba-b18c-52b261d10d03_zpsamj3avgh.jpg

I kid! The children and I woke him up with gifts, all flying related, of course. Quick question: those power parachute things are really safe, right? You know Bryan -he only wants to fly things with a chute . . . ;)

I was looking at some old pics today, and I found this one of Bryan when he was about 11. Look at that grin after opening his R/C plane. This boy has been all about aviation for years!

9ef45aad-a816-4fba-b18c-52b261d10d03_zpsamj3avgh.jpg

Cute kid.

What the hell happened to him??? :D

Thanks.

This was nice to see. POA is really nice to me despite me trying to squeeze in dildo references everywhere.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Man that pic of me w./ my first RC plane is a trip.

That was the "Electric Malibu" 2 channel.
Barely flew because back then elec. planes had really heavy battery packs. I remember dad taking me to RC flying fields to watch RC planes fly when I was like 5 years old and I wanted one so bad for years and years.

They got me that one and this was at a time when money was scarce. Like my parents had declared bankruptcy and a lot of other hard crap. You can tell how poor we were as I was obviously wearing a hand me down "Black panther" t shirt and jeans patched together from other jeans...

I know that was a big deal for them to get for me (big deal for me too).
I can remember how that little RC plane smelled, how the pieces were laid out in the box, how the motor was cocked slightly sideways to the left in the cowl (not sure why) and geared to the prop with its red rubber nose cone that popped off all the time.

That takes me back...

Thanks again.

Thanks.

This was nice to see. POA is really nice to me despite me trying to squeeze in dildo references everywhere.

Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Man that pic of me w./ my first RC plane is a trip.

That was the "Electric Malibu" 2 channel.
Barely flew because back then elec. planes had really heavy battery packs. I remember dad taking me to RC flying fields to watch RC planes fly when I was like 5 years old and I wanted one so bad for years and years.

They got me that one and this was at a time when money was scarce. Like my parents had declared bankruptcy and a lot of other hard crap. You can tell how poor we were as I was obviously wearing a hand me down "Black panther" t shirt and jeans patched together from other jeans...

I know that was a big deal for them to get for me (big deal for me too).
I can remember how that little RC plane smelled, how the pieces were laid out in the box, how the motor was cocked slightly sideways to the left in the cowl (not sure why) and geared to the prop with its red rubber nose cone that popped off all the time.

That takes me back...

Thanks again.

Bryan.....

As a pilot , you should know that was to counteract P factor... Most planes have the motor mounted in crooked..:rolleyes:

Bryan.....

As a pilot , you should know that was to counteract P factor... Most planes have the motor mounted in crooked..:rolleyes:

Yeah, but most aren't so overpowered that they're mounted at 90* like yours!

:)

Back