Hangers Near EDU? Or Shade Hangers?

cocolos

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
cocolos
Hangars Near EDU? Or Shade Hangars?

How do I find hangers near EDU? I don't see anything listed on craigslist, trade-a-plane.

Last edited:
Why EDU? You have like three big ass GA airports and one little one closer to you than that.

Last I heard, there was about a 2-3 year wait at Nut Tree, but I saw a note up on the BB there where a guy had one for lease (probably sub-lease).

There are always empty shade hangars at EDU. Don't bother with Cliff, go talk to the guys in the airport office, they work half days. Hangar wait is several years and they'll probably close the field before then.

I am actually in Davis. Airplane currently is in SAC.

I'm in Davis too. My plane is at Yolo County Airport. Last I checked, the waiting list at EDU was years long. There's space at Yolo and lots of nice people.

Do you know what the most misspelled word on pilot forums is?
Thanks, Bob. I've been wondering how long it would be before the OP would correct the double faux-pas in the Thread title(but I didn't want to be razzed as a grammar Nazi). You handled it discreetly.

HR

Aside from the useless spelling lesson.... PM me and I'll hook you up with the guy that manages the private hangurs at Yolo.

Aside from the useless spelling lesson.... PM me and I'll hook you up with the guy that manages the private hangurs at Yolo.

Not useless. if he is trying to find a place to store his airplane and looking on craigslist for hangers. :)

Back