Hanger Talk Whats if for again

evapilotaz

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Drone airspace abuser
"Hangar Talk Open forum for discussion of any topic you like, aviation related or otherwise (but no spin zone material, see below).

Virtually all topics in this forum are permitted - so long as they are discussed in a civil manner"

Now how is talking about Cole Slaw, Star Wars, peoples crotches and Back to the Future aviation related? :hairraise::lol:

"or otherwise"?

In other words, coleslaw is fine...

Or otherwise,even though Star Wars does contain flying scenes.

WOAH I know you didn't just jab BTTF there.....don't forget flying DeLoreans in BTTF 1 and 2...roads? Where they went they didn't need roads. Sounds like an airplane

are you suggesting we bore up Hangar Talk?

People's crotches are what tell them if they're coordinated or not, aka "flying by the seat of your pants"

I thought hanger talk was for discussing abortions.

"Hangar Talk Open forum for discussion of any topic you like, aviation related or otherwise (but no spin zone material, see below).

Virtually all topics in this forum are permitted - so long as they are discussed in a civil manner"

Now how is talking about Cole Slaw, Star Wars, peoples crotches and Back to the Future aviation related? :hairraise::lol:

If you have a problem with cole slaw, you should take it to the Spin Zone.

I wish more airports had loaner boats so I could go fishing.

I wish any airport had a loaner boat.

I wish more airports had loaner boats so I could go fishing.

I wish any airport had a loaner boat.
Galt Airport has a loaner boat and a stocked pond next to an available cabin.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

That would be for the spin zone!:eek:

I think he was talking about the typo in the thread title.

Hangars are one thing. wifelovers.com shows that hangers are something else entirely.

This is hanger talk.

Silly-cat-in-coat-hangers.jpg

This is a pipe hanger...

201327121227342021-P8300-Series-Unistrut-Ring-Hanger-NFPA-Size-web.jpg

This is a pipe hangar...

v18-1d.jpg

It looks like you're slowly letting the notches out on the belt. :wink2:

btw, your jackets are hanging the wrong direction.

Ha.....

I saw that too....:redface:

Ps...

It is a great pic of the kitty...:thumbsup:

Spelling, comma, apostrophe, all in one thread title. A grammar nazi's trifecta. I'll bet they're all about ready to explode. So I'll do my level best to console our resident grammar nazis with a pat on the head and a "there, their, they're."

:goofy:

Not to Godwin the thread, but, did you know that Hitler's proofreader was the original grammar Nazi?

Mark

Not to Godwin the thread, but, did you know that Hitler's proofreader was the original grammar Nazi?

Mark

If only they had won, the trains would run on time, and there wouldn't be grammar mistakes on the internet.:rolleyes2:

Spelling, comma, apostrophe, all in one thread title. A grammar nazi's trifecta. I'll bet they're all about ready to explode. So I'll do my level best to console our resident grammar nazis with a pat on the head and a "there, their, they're."

:goofy:

I know I'm going to regret this but here goes.

Technically, not a spelling fault, more of a malaprop or even a Dogberry(Shakespeare) by inadvertently using the wrong word in context leading to a comedic outcome.

I am now ready to suffer the slings and arrows...:D

Oh, and I like pie!

Back