Hangar space in KRYY or KLZU

Andresm74

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Andresm74
Good afternoon.
does anybody has any hangar space available in KRYY or KLZU for a cirrus. Thank you

I may have something for you at RYY. We should be under contract on a hangar next week and the new owner is looking to sublease to a few single engine aircraft. PM me your contact info and I'll keep you in the loop.

I may have something for you at RYY. We should be under contract on a hangar next week and the new owner is looking to sublease to a few single engine aircraft. PM me your contact info and I'll keep you in the loop.
Good morning. Thank you for your quick respose, my name Andres Maya Cell: 678-508-3081 email: mayaandres74@gmail.com. the hangar spec will be for my cirrus SR-20 2020
thank you

You might check with Jimmy Norton, Air Harbor KLZU, 770-609-8997. I lucked out and got in immediately when I bought a Diamond a couple of years ago. KPDK was a 5-year wait. One big plus is Jimmy has some 45' T hangars, which are perfect with my Diamond wingspan of 39'6".

Also interested. Sent pm

Good afternoon, Samuel. Please don't forget about me. thank you.

You might check with Jimmy Norton, Air Harbor KLZU, 770-609-8997. I lucked out and got in immediately when I bought a Diamond a couple of years ago. KPDK was a 5-year wait. One big plus is Jimmy has some 45' T hangars, which are perfect with my Diamond wingspan of 39'6".
Thank you I contacted him. I am in a waiting list, he said it could be more than a year. If you know of any body renting please let me know. Thank you

Back