Hangar Party - FFC - Saturday 4/22

The weather did indeed clear out just in time to make the hangar dance. We landed about 30 minutes after the last shower exited the field. Fly-in turnout was low due to the rain(we were the only plane the ground crew got to park) but the evening's festivities were well attended.

Attached are a couple of pics from the hangar party.

Attachments

• DW0601.JPG
    DW0601.JPG
    694 KB · Views: 23
  • DW0602.JPG
    DW0602.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 23
Steve said:
The weather did indeed clear out just in time to make the hangar dance. We landed about 30 minutes after the last shower exited the field. Fly-in turnout was low due to the rain(we were the only plane the ground crew got to park) but the evening's festivities were well attended.

Attached are a couple of pics from the hangar party.
Steve, that looks like fun! Did you dance too? Wow, Kathleen sure looks "all grown up" in that picture! She sure is a cutey. :)

It was definitely a "hoot". There were a few couples from Georgia Tech that were real pro's at swing dancing. They had a "dance-off" and two couples tied for 1st . Having a live band really added to the evening.

I wouldn't exactly call it dancing...but I made a valiant attempt to placate the significant other.

Kathleen is indeed a different person than last year...and I mean that in a good way.

Diana said:
Steve, that looks like fun! Did you dance too? Wow, Kathleen sure looks "all grown up" in that picture! She sure is a cutey. :)

Back