Hang in there

gibbons

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
iRide
I suspect that many of you are like me and have no prior experience with vBulletin. My first few days were very frustrating - trying to find my way around.

But I'm finally getting the hang of it and can move around much faster, and I'm liking it more and more. So if you're frustrated with the new look and feel, hang in there for a week or so and see if you don't get the hang of it.

Chip

I use a couple of other web boards that use VBulletin. Not bad once you get used to it.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Mark

Mark S said:
I use a couple of other web boards that use VBulletin. Not bad once you get used to it.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Mark

I like the layout as well. It took just a couple of visits to learn to pick 'new posts' and scroll through what I wanted to see.

Another site I'm a member at: http://www.tailwheel.com/ has a decent layout as well and has grown tremendously in the past five or six months.

Regards,

I stumbled across this same software in the adoption forums we have been using. Leaving tomorrow, hopefully to pick our son up from Guatemala and bring him home next weel.
P

Congratulations Paul! That has to be exciting and terrifying at the same time!

We have very dear friends who just adopted their third child. Their first was from their home county, the second from China and the third from Korea.

I hope your trip goes well and your new son enjoys the ride! :)

Back