Halo headset

superdad

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
superdad
How can I get on the wait list? I tried to order on line but it wont even let me check out because it says there on back order.

They were on backorder when I tried before I got mine, too. I just had to wait until he was accepting orders again.

I am told that he is having a hard time lining up a manufacturer. The one he had went away for some reason.

Ohh..... Well now, I guess that would mean I have two,pairs of gold in my hands? Hmmmm......

I was trying to buy a second set to replace the set my wife took from me. I couldn't get one before OSH because he was building inventory for the show. Now he doesn't have any because he sold them all at OSH.

I'm glad I bought the second set on the first day at OSH.

I am told that he is having a hard time lining up a manufacturer. The one he had went away for some reason.

Hopefully it wasn't some manufacturing issue lol

Mine don't have the control box issue that a lot of folks had been complaining about, and I had ordered mine in May.

Hopefully it wasn't some manufacturing issue lol

Mine don't have the control box issue that a lot of folks had been complaining about, and I had ordered mine in May.

What's the "control box issue?"

What's the "control box issue?"

When they added the aux input, some of the new control boxes looked a little bloated and a near the input jack corner didn't seem to snap shut all the way. There was no functional issue -- just cosmetic. And it wasn't even as bad as it looked, but some people secured it again with zip ties just in case.

Back