Half Moon Bay

Sorry, I can't let my Tiger near the same airport as a canard of death, although it has been to Half Moon Bay, sans canards. :D

The Sac Arrow may possibly go to HMB today.

I flew to Burbank and back to Oakland this morning. Wish I could have stopped in HAF today.

Oh well didn't make it. Maybe tomorrow but I'm about to take an extended trip and I need to prep for that.

Sorry, I can't let my Tiger near the same airport as a canard of death, although it has been to Half Moon Bay, sans canards. :D

Ya know Tony, there were a bunch of spam cans there and I don't think we rubbed any danger off on them at all....:goofy:

All kidding aside we met several people that had flown in and then had a great lunch of Salmon sandwiches at Barbara's. Clear and warm so the area was hopping.

Two of us 'canards of death' flew back up the coast in loose formation at 1800', past the Cliff House, over the south approach to the Golden Gate and up the City front. Banked out over Alcatraz, dodging the new blimp, and headed home. A couple rolls over Richmond and we were oughta there. Really enjoy that ride. :yesnod:

PS: sure enjoyed a new Tiger I used to rent. Had a lot of fun in it. Spun it a couple times before we got the placard saying spins not approved......:yikes:

Last edited:
I love playing golf there. I actually like it better than Carmel area (Pebble Bch etc). I will have to put that on my bucket list to fly there.

PS nice aircraft!

Please PM me next time! I don't read the forums that much on weekends, and certainly not so last minute before a flight.

I wish I had known about this, worst case I could have driven to either Santa Rosa or HMB to meet you all.

Darn it.

Kimberly

A couple....

Attachments

• IMG_3597.jpg
    IMG_3597.jpg
    913.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_3598.jpg
    IMG_3598.jpg
    855.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3599.jpg
    IMG_3599.jpg
    825.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_3600.jpg
    IMG_3600.jpg
    961.5 KB · Views: 24
Holy cow those are great photos.

I feel truly lucky that I get to fly here too, over such scenic views.

Back