Half Blood Prince

Ken Ibold

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Ken Ibold
Anyone else read the new Harry Potter book yet? I finished it yesterday. Best one of the series by a long shot, in my opinion.

My wife is dying for me to tell her who buys the farm in this one. Sorry, it's too well done. I ain't gonna spoil it.

And here I thought it was the only place SAFE from HP incursions....

oh well, shot that down!

Arrgh.

terry :)

Received it day of release, and finished it at midnight the same day.

I also think it is the best so far.

Ken Ibold said:
Anyone else read the new Harry Potter book yet? I finished it yesterday. Best one of the series by a long shot, in my opinion.

My wife is dying for me to tell her who buys the farm in this one. Sorry, it's too well done. I ain't gonna spoil it.

PLEASE don't spoil it for me. I bought it Saturday and am saving it for Monday (long airplane ride).

Carol said:
PLEASE don't spoil it for me. I bought it Saturday and am saving it for Monday (long airplane ride).
I wouldn't dream of doing that. (Unlike my coworker many years ago who ran into work after seeing the opening screening of The Empire Strikes Back and blurted out, "Darth Vader is Luke's DAD!!!)

You will love it. The story hooked me by page 6 and there are lots of interesting plot twists.

I thought it was very well done myself, but am now waiting impatiently for book 7 because I think there will be Major twists there.

I do like how the kids mature with age. :)

Don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't finished.

Carolyn

Razor said:
I thought it was very well done myself, but am now waiting impatiently for book 7 because I think there will be Major twists there.

Carolyn
Haven't read it yet. It's sitting on my desk as incentive to speed ahead on my homework (2 papers, crap assignments, reading 100 pgs and a speech, all due this weekend).

My understanding was that Book 7 is the end of that series.

Ken Ibold said:
Yes, but this is book 6.

"Originally Posted by Razor
I thought it was very well done myself, but am now waiting impatiently for book 7 because I think there will be Major twists there."

The major twists in Book 7 will be the conclusions if the series ends there. That's what I was referring to.

Yes, book 7 will be the conclusion. I just get the feeling that the direction it seems to be going at the end of 6 will not be how it actually concludes.

Finsh your homework and get reading... :)

Carolyn

Ken Ibold said:
I wouldn't dream of doing that. (Unlike my coworker many years ago who ran into work after seeing the opening screening of The Empire Strikes Back and blurted out, "Darth Vader is Luke's DAD!!!)

You will love it. The story hooked me by page 6 and there are lots of interesting plot twists.

Hey! I had not seen that yet and was going to watch it this weekend!!! YOu spolied it!

:(

Razor said:

Carolyn

Harry gets, um, well, you know? Don't tell me, don't tell me.

Ken Ibold said:
Anyone else read the new Harry Potter book yet?

my son and i finished it last nite (the race from state to state). Wow.
:drama:

Razor said:
Yes, book 7 will be the conclusion. I just get the feeling that the direction it seems to be going at the end of 6 will not be how it actually concludes.

Finsh your homework and get reading... :)

Carolyn

I feel the same. I have theories about what happened in the end of book 6, but can't say what they are, don't want to spoil for anyone.

bbchien said:
So, do you think Harry's a Horcrux?

Hmmmmm.......I'm about midway through the book, and I was thinking the same thing.

DeeG said:
Hmmmmm.......I'm about midway through the book, and I was thinking the same thing.

Just finished it! I hope the 7th brings conclusion.

Really good book.

Back